Learn about Ergowear’s payment options, payment security, payment and order verification, and other mens pouch underwear and swimwear frequently asked questions.
- How can I pay?
- Is online payment safe at Ergowear?
- Can I pay in my own currency?
- How do I know that my payment has been accepted?
- I paid but I never received an order confirmation e-mail. Why?
- Are there any “hidden” charges in my payment?
1. How can I pay?
We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, Western Union, bank account deposit and wire transfer.
- Credit cards You may select this option to pay with any of the following credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD (EUROCARD), AMERICAN EXPRESS, DINERS CLUB, JCB, DISCOVER and any VISA or MASTERCARD sponsored debit cards. Credit cards are processed by Stripe.
- Paypal If you are a Paypal account holder you may pay by transfering money to us from your PayPal account. You can also pay by credit card once you are on the Paypal payment gateway. Some cards may not be accepted, depending on issuer restrictions.
2. Is online payment safe at Ergowear?
Online payment at Ergowear is safe for both parties. Here’s how yur protection and ours work.
Your protection against credit card fraud:
All transactions containing payment information are handled on secure sites provided by the various payment processing providers. This means that we do not store any payment information that – by itself – could be used to make unauthorized purchases by third parties. Therefore when we need to make a refund, we have to go through the payment processing provider of your choice, and if you wish to pay an additional amount after completing your purchase, e.g. to up-grade shipping method, you will be required to re-enter all payment information or go through the PayPal payment authorization process.
Our protection against credit card fraud:
We are proud to accept credit card payments from most parts of the world. Our credit card processing providers have established various means of cross-checking the credit card information submitted to us, so that they may protect us from fraud. Occasionally we receive card payments with information that does not pass our internal security checks. When this occurs, we email a request to the customer to provide the correct information so that we may continue to process the order. If the payment is rejected during checkout this may be due to a variety of factors ranging from gateway settings all the way to your credit card issuer – there is nothing we can do to fix that.
3. Can I pay in my own currency?
Please note that our prices are shown in US Dollars by default, although for your convenience you can change the display to some other world currencies. Charges will be made in US Dollars, so the actual amount charged in your own currency may differ from the value you see due to currency fluctuations and exchange rate policies of the financial institutions involved in the transaction. In other words, you will see the amount WE charge before you confirm payment, but the final amount on your statement in some cases may differ depending on your bank’s policy regarding foreign transactions.
4. How do I know that my payment has been accepted?
After the chosen payment processor has finished processing your payment, your ordering process will end on an Ergowear page with your order number and confirming that your order has been placed properly. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail from Ergowear.com with all the details of your transaction. Please contact us if either of this doesn’t happen.
5. I paid but I never received an order confirmation e-mail. Why?
Please check your junk mail or spam folders in case our messages have been blocked by your SPAM filter. If this is the case, please remember to change the settings of your SPAM filter including our domain ergowear.com among your “allowed” domains. If you still cannot find the order confirmation e-mail just contact us and we send you a new one.
6. Are there any “hidden” charges in my payment?
No, if you are ordering within the US, there will be no additional charges. In other countries, for the 0.01% of you guys who have never before placed an international order (no offence!), it’s unusual, but some banks may apply small foreign exchange fees or a different currency conversion when the charge shows up on your statement. Unfortunately Ergowear or our credit card processing gateway have no control over your credit card issuer’s policies.