Frequently Asked Questions
Are online payments safe at Ergowear?Logan Burgess
Online payments at Ergowear are safe for both parties. Here’s how we protect against credit card fraud.
- Your protection against credit card fraud: All transactions containing payment information are handled on secure sites provided by the various payment processing providers. This means that we do not store any payment information that – by itself – could be used to make unauthorized purchases by third parties. Therefore when we need to make a refund, we have to go through the payment processing provider of your choice. If you wish to pay an additional amount after completing your purchase, e.g., to upgrade the shipping method, you will be required to re-enter all payment information or go through the PayPal payment authorization process.
- Our protection against credit card fraud: We are proud to accept credit card payments from most parts of the world. Our credit card processing providers have established various means of cross-checking the credit card information submitted to us so that they may protect us from fraud. Occasionally we receive card payments with information that does not pass our internal security checks. When this occurs, we email a request to the customer to provide the correct information to continue to process the order. If the payment is rejected during checkout, this may be due to a variety of factors ranging from gateway settings all the way to your credit card issuer – there is nothing we can do to fix that.
Are there any “hidden” charges in my payment?Logan Burgess
Nope! If you are ordering within the United States, there will be no additional charges. In other countries, for the 0.01% of you guys who have never before placed an international order (no offense!), it’s unusual, but some banks may apply small foreign exchange fees or a different currency conversion when the charge shows up on your statement. Unfortunately, Ergowear and our payment gateway have zero control over credit card issuers' rules, regulations, and policies.
Can I cancel my payment?Logan Burgess
Payments cannot be canceled online. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need to change your payment form after placing your order.
Can I pay in my own currency?Logan Burgess
Please note that our prices are shown in US dollars by default, although you can change the display to some other world currencies for your convenience. Charges will be made in US dollars, so the actual amount charged in your own currency may differ from the value you see - due to currency fluctuations and exchange rate policies of the financial institutions involved in the transaction. In other words, you will see the amount we charge before you confirm payment. Still, the final amount on your statement, in some cases, may differ depending on your bank’s policy regarding foreign transactions.
Can I request a refund, and how?Logan Burgess
Refunds may be granted in the following cases:
- Orders that have been canceled before shipment.
- For goods that have been returned according to our return instructions. In this case, shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
All refunds will be made to the original means of payment used. To return an item, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the orders section.
- Select the order number you wish to return.
- Fill out and submit the return request form.
How can I return a product I’m really unhappy with?Logan Burgess
Sometimes a product isn’t as expected, and you would like to return it. If it’s unused, navigate to the order in your account to submit a return request. This helps us keep track of returns and process them accordingly. If you have already used it, don’t worry – please do contact us explaining what happened, and we will try to work out a solution. But please understand that we cannot honor unreasonable requests.
Can I exchange my purchase if the size is incorrect?Logan Burgess
For obvious reasons, we don’t normally trade back items that have already been used. That’s why we encourage our customers to get in contact with our customer service department before any purchase. We will try to make our best guess. If you receive an item and think it will not fit properly, we suggest holding it to your waist without taking off any tags. If you need to request a return, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Ergowear account.
- Navigate to order history.
- Click on Return and follow the instructions.
Will I be charged sales tax or VAT on my Ergowear purchase?Logan Burgess
Our prices are exempt from sales taxes or VAT, except in the following case: Residents of Florida (US) will see their local sales tax added to their invoice. By placing an order:
- You acknowledge your knowledge of taxes, duties, and other related charges applicable upon arrival in your country.
- You agree to pay these charges if/when asked to do so by the contracted courier or postal service.
Do I really need ergonomic underwear?Samantha Elliot
If you ask yourself this question, you probably should also ask yourself, do you need underwear at all? Because we are quite sure your answer is a resounding yes, we are also sure everyone should use ergonomic underwear. If you’ve ever felt intimate discomfort during long meetings or drives, pinching or itchiness during walks, some public embarrassment, or even pain from pressure in the scrotum, you should start using ergonomic underwear today. Our pouch underwear and swimwear styles provide the best fit, style, and comfort that you will ever require for male underwear.
Do you ship internationally?Logan Burgess
You can order Ergowear from any country where delivery service is available and legal to import products. In some locations, not all forms of payment may be accepted. In this case, or if there is an issue with the order, we will contact you directly. As of 02/08/2020, all US orders are domestically shipped from our affiliate Ergowear USA, Miami, FL.
COVID-19 NOTICE: Our contracted carrier DHL has temporarily suspended deliveries to some countries. Suppose this blockage occurs after you place your order, but your order will be canceled and refunded before you receive it.